Pages

Monday, May 5, 2014

Premiere Episode- Get to know your Tar Heel...Fans

To help get through the long off-season I am interviewing any and all Tar Heel Fans willing to come on to the show and be interviewed. I am calling the segment "Get to know your Tar Heel...Fans." (For all the details check out the post on it here.

Today I am releasing the premiere episode of it! I am quite excited about it as I think the interviews are going really well and are a lot of fun. I hope you feel the same way and that you will support the show by watching and following along as well as sharing them on social media or with friends and family. A new interview will be released each Monday throughout the off-season (as long as I get enough interviews, so come get on while there are spots open).

It would be great if you would also connect with each Tar Heel fan being interviewed or at least the ones you seem to relate with as well as with me if you have not already, as this is the purpose of the segment. To help out and support please also "Like" the video if you found it enjoyable and a good interview and please subscribe to the channel so you don't miss future ones. You can subscribe here.

Without further ado please watch, enjoy, and pass along!
I'll let you watch and find out who the very first special guest is.

To get on the show please contact me:

Email: UNCHoopsTalk@gmail.com
Twitter: @AllTarHeelDan
Google+: +Dan DeWitt
YouTube.com/UNCHoopsTalk



Connect with Ross:

Twitter: @Boss_Martin247
Carolinablue.com
247sports.com

Go Heels!


No comments:

Post a Comment