Pages

Monday, February 2, 2015

UNC vs. Louisville Postgame Coverage!

I know this is a couple days late, but I was at the game in person and didn't get home til late and then yesterday was well Super Bowl day. So as we get ready to take on Virginia at home this evening here is the postgame coverage from Saturday.

As always there is a Roy Williams' Press Conference along with interviews from Marcus Paige, Brice Johnson, and Justin Jackson as well as the highlight video and here is the box score: Louisville Box Score.

Besides giving up the 18 point lead in the second half and losing in OT it was a great environment for the Heels and great experience for me as I got to cover it as part of the media, go behind the scenes, to the press conference and into the locker room! I will talk more about that on the next podcast (which should be recorded tomorrow, Tuesday).

Find the podcast on youtube at: YouTube.com/UNCHoopsTalk
or on iTunes here: http://goo.gl/91c1Kv (or just search UNC Hoops Talk)

Support the Podcast: Patreon.com/UNCHoopsTalk

I hope you enjoy and will share it with someone!

Connect with me!
Twitter: @AllTarHeelDan
Vine: AllTarHeelDan
Email: UNCHoopsTalk@gmail.com
Google+: +Dan DeWitt
Instagram: AllTarHeelDan
#UNCLive: Tagboard.com/UNCLive

Go Heels!







No comments:

Post a Comment