Pages

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Umm, is the awkward or nah? Get to know your Tar Heel...Fans- ep. 7

Week 7

So is it awkward to interview yourself? Well what if I interview myself, please let me know! Either way, it just happened right here on UNC Hoops Talk with week 7 of "Get to know your Tar Heel...Fans. That's right, yours truly has done it.

Okay, so after missing one last week I just couldn't let it go for another week and to solve it I interviewed myself and hope you learned something new about me. If you enjoyed it please like the video and subscribe if you haven't done so already. I appreciate it.

Also, I need some more passionate Tar Heel fans that are willing to come on and be interviewed about being a Tar Heel fan so I can keep these interviews coming throughout the entire off-season. My goal is for one a week until the season starts to help UNC fans get through the off-season and so we can all connect with one another easier. If you are down for that please connect with me and contact me! Would love to get to know you and get you on the show if you are willing. I try to keep them around 10-15 minutes. Also, if you like this idea please pass the and all the interview videos along to any and all Tar Heel fans you know. 


Contact me one of these places:

Email: UNCHoopsTalk@gmail.com
Twitter: @AllTarHeelDan
Google+: +Dan DeWitt 
YouTube.com/UNCHoopsTalk

Please Watch, Enjoy, and Pass it Along!




Go Heels!

No comments:

Post a Comment