Pages

Sunday, January 11, 2015

UNC Basketball Vine Highlights vs. Louisville!

Exciting, nail-biting, stressful, whatever you want to call it, it was and more. In the end our Heels got the big W against the Louisville Cardinals on Saturday.

There were plenty of highlights in this one and I tried to capture most of them in real time. Think of it like a real-time Sportscenter highlight real. I use vine for this (if you're not following me there yet, I think you should).

Below are all the highlights and vines I captured in one place.
Here is the postgame video coverage: http://goo.gl/qiQFQM

Enjoy and Pass Along! 

Connect with me:
Twitter: @AllTarHeelDan
Vine: AllTarHeelDan
YouTube.com/UNCHoopsTalk
Email: UNCHoopsTalk@gmail.com
Google+: +Dan DeWitt
#UNCLive: Tagboard.com/UNCLive

Podcast on iTunes: http://goo.gl/91c1Kv (or search UNC Hoops Talk)
Support the podcast: Patreon.com/UNCHoopsTalk

Go Heels!













Also...Dook Lost!




But don't ever forget...


No comments:

Post a Comment