Pages

Monday, February 17, 2014

UNC Hoops Talk Podcast #23- ND and Pitt Recaps

This week I recap the ND and Pitt games from the past week! Sorry for no show last week (scheduling conflicts, blame the snow, Dook does), but I will make up for it this week. There will be a Duke preview show on Wednesday at 4 pm est. with a dookie as a guest. Watch live and give him crap and interact/ask questions. Plus, I am going to try to do a Duke recap on Friday and look ahead to the next week and get back on schedule.

In the podcast I forgot to mention I now have a Facebook page! Go here: UNC Hoops Talk- Facebook and like us and follow along on FB!

Other places to keep up on Tar Heel news:

Google+: +Dan DeWitt
Twitter: @AllTarHeelDan
Youtube: UNC Hoops Talk
Of course here on the blog.
Soundcloud: UNC Hoops Talk

Would love for you to help/write for the blog or come on the podcast as a guest, just contact me at UNCHoopsTalk@gmail.com

Enjoy and Pass Along!



Go Heels!

No comments:

Post a Comment