Pages

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Podcast on iTunes!

Update!

The Podcast is not live on iTunes! I would love for you to check it out and let me know what you think about. Any and all listens, subscriptions, and reviews are greatly appreciated! 


Almost...


Well it is not technically official, but the last few days I have been working pretty hard at getting the UNC Hoops Talk Podcast into iTunes.

I just wanted to take a moment to first let you know about it and to be on the lookout for the official announcement so that you will hopefully go find it in iTunes. Also, I wanted to take a quick poll to see if you would leave me a iTunes review once it is released?

Hope you are pumped to see the podcast in the new format and hopefully easier to take it on the go and listen whenever and wherever you would like.

Let me know your thoughts and suggestions! (Support the show: Patreon.com/UNCHoopsTalk

Spread the word and as always....

Go Heels!

No comments:

Post a Comment