Pages

Monday, December 9, 2013

The Honour Society- Fedora Hat. First Take!

This just in! Today I got my Fedora hat from The Honour Society.


My first take and impression = Awesome!

I will do a more in-depth look after a few weeks when I have had a chance to wear it out and about a few times. I will go over how it feels and how it is as a hat overall, as I am a huge hat guy. I wear one everyday. I will also cover what comments and reactions I get to this sweet looking UNC hat.

Make sure your on the look out for that. Let me know if you have any questions about it or anything else I should cover on it. 

By the way, I am in no way contracted or employed by The Honour Society so this will be a completely honest take and review on the hat. 

Right now would be a great time to order one to get it for a someone as a Christmas present. (also, I get no money or affiliation for saying this)

Let me know your first thoughts!


Go Heels!


No comments:

Post a Comment