Ok, we are going to try this again, we are sticking with 3 pm eastern time zone (I may be a little late due to a Dr. appt.) on Thursday the 5th (tomorrow).
Here are the questions if you want to think about it or prepare your answers. All you need to do is join us on twitter Thursday at 3 and when the question goes out post your answer and add the hashtag #ACChat so we can find everyone participating and easily find all the answers.
Also, I created a twubs page for the hashtag #ACChat! If you have never used twubs, check it out at twubs.com/ACChat. It makes twitter chats so easy to follow and participate in.
Please spread the word to any and all ACC fans you know and may want to participate. It will only become more fun with the more people we get to join in. It would be awesome to get a few non-Tar Heel fans involved with us.
Hopefully this way we can connect with more ACC fans in a friendly way. Please spread the word as the more we have participating the better the whole thing will be (even to the dook fans).
1. Favorite moment from week 1 of college football?
2. Game you are most looking forward to in week 2?
3. ACC Championship game prediction?
4. BCS Championship game prediction?
5. Are you anymore into TV shows or big games because of social media (people talking about it on twitter/G+)?
6. Do you ever watch something you maybe wouldn't have otherwise just because it's blowing up your TL on twitter?
Hope to see everyone joining in on Thursday at 3, remember to use the hashtag #ACChat (just 2 C's) and tell one person about it and try to get them to join in as well. The bigger this gets the more fun it will be. Spread the word!
If there are any questions just contact me.
Google+: +Dan DeWitt
Also, feel free to connect with me either or both places and let me know this is where you found me.
See you all Thursday at 3 on Twitter!