Pages

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Top 3 UNC moments!

What are your top 3 UNC basketball moments?

Rank them and explain if necessary (ex. because it was in person) in the comments!

Mine are:

3. Ed Cota throughing lobs to Vince Carter and Antwan Jamison over the top of zones!
      - these are some of my first memories of UNC as a kid and what really got me passionate about UNC

2. Doherty yelling with Collins and bench clearing that followed.
     - just because I hate dook and love to see anyone yell or fight with them

1. I could put Hansbourgh's entire career, but to narrow it down I say Final Four weekend and the '09 championship dismantling of MSU because I was personally there and it is something I will NEVER forget!

Obviously there are so many more than this, so that's where you come in! Let me know what your Top 3 is!

Go Heels!

No comments:

Post a Comment