What are your top 3 UNC basketball moments?
Rank them and explain if necessary (ex. because it was in person) in the comments!
3. Ed Cota throughing lobs to Vince Carter and Antwan Jamison over the top of zones!
- these are some of my first memories of UNC as a kid and what really got me passionate about UNC
2. Doherty yelling with Collins and bench clearing that followed.
- just because I hate dook and love to see anyone yell or fight with them
1. I could put Hansbourgh's entire career, but to narrow it down I say Final Four weekend and the '09 championship dismantling of MSU because I was personally there and it is something I will NEVER forget!
Obviously there are so many more than this, so that's where you come in! Let me know what your Top 3 is!