Pages

Monday, January 19, 2015

UNC vs. VTech Postgame Coverage

I am a little late with this as I had to watch the game later on dvr and couldn't get this up after the game.  I guess I am as sloppy as the Heels were last night. They shot too many 3's instead of pounding it inside like they could and should have against a depleted VTech roster.

Good to see Buzz Williams in the ACC though and if you didn't catch the vines I got of him on the sidelines, do so here: Virginia Tech Vine Highlights

Below is the rest of the post game coverage including as usual, the Roy Williams' postgame press conference, an interview with Justin Jackson, the highlights video, and here is the box score: Virginia Tech Box Score.

Enjoy and Pass Along!

Connect with me:
Twitter: @AllTarHeelDan
Vine: AllTarHeelDan
YouTube.com/UNCHoopsTalk
Email: UNCHoopsTalk@gmail.com
Google+: +Dan DeWitt
#UNCLive: Tagboard.com/UNCLive

Check out the podcast on iTunes Here: Podcast iTunes link (or search UNC Hoops Talk)
Support the podcast: Patreon.com/UNCHoopsTalk

Go Heels! 





No comments:

Post a Comment