Pages

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Personal Trainers and Coaches

This week for the Google+ College Basketball Community Hangout out we broadened it out a little to all sports. +John Martin+Jesse Wojdylo, and myself (+Dan DeWitt) welcomed on a great guest in +Jordan Fliegel the founder and CEO of +CoachUp.  CoachUp helps middle school, high school, college and even professional athletes match up with a personal trainer/coach that fits their needs best. They work with all kinds of sports from basketball, football, baseball all the way to yoga and gymnastics.

If you are looking for a personal trainer/coach for your child or even for yourself watch this Google+ Hangout and learn more about it. There is a ton of great information about CoachUp and questions to think about when going through the process. If you have been thinking about it, I am pretty sure you will be all but sold by the end of this.

I am in no way connected with CoachUp except that I think it is a interesting and great concept for amateur athletes who really want to get better in their sport.

Just watch and you will know what I mean. Feel free to ask any questions and I will pass them along as high up as I can. Look up their services at coachup.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment