Pages

Monday, June 8, 2015

Facebook Page!

In the slowness of the off-season I have decided to revive the little-used Facebook page and want to really get it going strong with all you Tar Heel fans that occupy Facebook.

In that effort, I thought it would be perfect to make it as easy as I could on you to like/follow the page. You can do so right from the Facebook link below.

The first 2 posts up on the page right now are a link to the latest podcast (in case you missed it) and a link to the changes coming to college basketball this upcoming season. Hope you enjoy and that I hear from you soon! 

Lastly, if anyone's interesting in helping me man the page and becoming a admin for the page please reach out to me and let me know! Thanks!

Other places you can connect with me:


Email: UNCHoopsTalk@gmail.com
Google+: Dan DeWitt
Podcast on iTunes: http://goo.gl/91c1Kv
 #UNCLive  Tagboard: tagboard.com/UNCLive

Go Heels!




Click Here: UNC Hoops Talk


No comments:

Post a Comment